Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Ashlie

This is my beautiful Ashlie.
She is a sweet, sweet girl.
She is always so obedient.
I ask her to do something and she says "okay".
Never argues.

She is my child most like me.
(Not always a good thing...)
She has a spitfire personality
with a temper that flares!
(Hmmmm, where have I seen that?)

She has my sweet tooth. We both love
ANYTHING sweet!! 
(she does most my baking nowadays)

I'm grateful to have this beautiful, funny
feisty little girl (if you can call a 12-year-old little)
as my very own!!

What a fun week of thankfulness it's been.
I hope all my readers out there have
some super wonderful things to be thankful for!
Stay tuned...more thankfulness to come!
(between my studying for all these tests I'm so thankful for!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: