Sunday, November 13, 2011

Food...Yum...

So I realize I missed yesterday's post.
I feel horrible.  No, terrible.  Like a failure.
To remedy this situation, I am going to be grateful for TWO
things today.

The first is food.  YUM....
Now, I'm not a discriminatory person.  
Not at all.  I like all types of food.
No one particular kind is my favorite.
If I had to pick a favorite?  It would be...
Yep, you guessed it.  The kind you eat!
(Which would explain these pesky extra 20 lbs)

I especially love candy and sweets.
So for Today, I am grateful for food.

Which brings me to my next gratefullness.
I spent all afternoon writing a research paper for school.
I DO NOT like to write.  In face, I dare say
I HATE IT 
Which reminds me of my favorite movie, NACHO LIBRE...
(I hate all the orphans in the world...)

But I digress.  As I'm finishing my paper, I realize I haven't posted
my gratefulness today.  Or yesterday!  Shoot.  All because of this darn paper.
But then I realize I have gained a lot of knowledge
from researching and writing this DARN PAPER!!
(And you thought hygienists just cleaned teeth...WRONG!!!!!)

So, for today, I am grateful I have the knowledge
to write a research paper.
(No, I'm not kidding.  I really am!  
Kind of a glass half-full type thing for me today.)

Ahhhh, the countdown to fabulous turkey-day food.  
Only 11 days until the ultimate pig-out!!!

No comments: