Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Boy


Today (and everyday) I am grateful for my little boy.
This little boy that is ALL BOY
(for those of you that don't have boys, all boy means dirty,
disgusting, general stinkiness, yet very loving)

He's not so little anymore - closer to 9 than 8
We share a birthday.  Is that why he's my special little guy?
Or could it be he is the only boy and it took a long time to get him here?
Either way, I am grateful to be his mom!

Here he is, doing what he does best, being silly.
He was trying to take a picture of his muscles
(which I must say, are quite impressive for an 8 year old!)

 
Who doesn't make a Senor Jose on their belly
with wonderful mustchases our dear friend Macy brought on her visit?
Cameron keeps his sisters grossed out,
his dad busy with his sports and dirt bike riding
(which is AWESOME at our St George house -
empty fields next door +  lots of red dirt = two happy boys)
And is always first to hug his mom and tells her he loves her.

I dare say he is the best boy (and cutest) in the whole world!
And yes, I am extremely biased.

No comments: