Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adventures in Beantown

Greetings from Boston, Mass! I am in Beantown for the week visiting my sis. We are doing everything tourist that we can do. Here is our first day adventures... Maine via New Hampshire. I hit three states in one day!This is a lighthouse in York, Maine that we stopped at. The coastline is amazing - different from anything I have ever seen.We stopped in Kennebunkport and had lobster and clams for dinner. Delicious - but it didn't agree with me. I had a pretty rough night. I won't share the disgusting details.

The Maine coastline at sunset. Cool place. Stay tuned - tomorrow is Salem and downtown Boston.
It is freezing here! The wind off the ocean is ICE COLD! But beautiful, nonetheless.

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Totally jealous. That part of the country is somewhere I'd love to go. And, NO KIDS. How would that be?

Mikki said...

I am looking forward to the pictures of New York... I want to go back so bad but for longer.. Have so much fun.