Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Kind of Mom Would I Be...

If I did not post photos of my children dying Easter eggs! Cameron started asking me last Sunday when he realized Easter was a week away. He didn't ask me once, twice, or even three times and hour. It was more like 10 times an hour! If was afraid if I held him off much longer he would explode, so here we are - dyeing Easter eggs. No, they weren't done with silk ties like Char (the most CREATIVELY AMAZING person I know), but they will do. Hallelujah for PAS Easter egg dye!
Taylor and Ashlie with a dozen fashionably colored eggs.

Cameron and his eggs (I think he might possibly be the cutest boy ever made. Not biased AT ALL!!!!)

Cameron, Ashlie, Maise (Taylor's friend, aka Crazy Maise) and Taylor in the egg dyeing process.
HAPPY EASTER!

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I said it before and I'll say it again...at least Paas doesn't smell like sweat old dude. Boiling pieces of ties kinds did.

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

There's nothing wrong with PAAS for somebody like me who is creativity challenged!

Casey said...

I went with the same dye as you. I have a friend who home makes her dye, I just try not to compare. I am good at some things as a Mom?? At least that is what I tell myself!

Mikki said...

Ummmm obviously a better mom then me.. I totally forgot to dye easter eggs. What kind of mother does that. My kids will never let me live it down. Braydens first easter and we didnt' dye eggs.. I am definately winning the mother of the year award now!!!!!!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

You had quite the station set up...it looks like lots of fun and your eggs turned out great!