Monday, June 14, 2010

Good


Hit every light red today. Can't get my computer to behave. Yelled at my son to stop coughing (asthma and allergies and none of his meds are working.) Every time I went to the bathroom there was no toilet paper. Phone rang off the hook. - with stupid stuff - mostly problems I am suposed to somehow magically know how to fix. Stupid people saying stupid things that just piss me off. Kids make messes faster than I can clean up - and they are at school.

Not loving life today. I can't keep up with school, work, house, laundry, volunteering at the dental office - basically all the demands of being a wife and mother. I had to leave church yesterday because I was so angry.

Realized one year ago today I was running 30+ miles a week. Now I can barely run one without my insides feeling as if they are falling out.

Yelled at my son (who is 7 and the center of my world) to grow up - and I TOTALLY did not mean that in any way, shape or form. Just spewed out of my mouth before I could stop myself.
Please, someone, anyone tell me I am not alone in this mental and physical breakdown. Life will get better, right? Right? ANYONE???

If it sounds like I'm whining, I am.
Thanks for listening to me. My dear husband is getting tired.

I know, I know, I just need to remember
"My life is gooooood."

- Nacho Libre

It really is. I'm just not feeling it today.

Okay, I feel a little better after that rant.

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I may have told my family I was leaving yesterday and that I hated every one of them.

Maybe it's something in the air....

Wendy said...

Yesterday, Max told me if I made him go to school he was going to call the cops and tell them I abuse him so they'll give him a new mother. Yep. You are NOT alone! Love you lots and hope today is brighter for you!

Elizabeth said...

Sea told me the other day......."Mom, please don't yell at me, it makes me nervous." Broke my heart! We all have "those" days. You are still an amazing woman!!!

Casey said...

You seemed fine at church yesterday. You were so happy to help get us out of a jam. I admired you for your willingness to help. I told myself I need to be more like you.
Sometimes when we make a big long list of everything we have to get done and be "perfect" at it gets really overwhelming. Just one thing at at time and it will get better!

I suggest starting with the toilet paper....!

Kaarina said...

Holy crap! I feel like that every other day! You are amazing, superwoman, but even superwoman can only take so much. Hang in there - toss me a kid or 2 or 3...I would love to give you a quiet afternoon...love ya