The "after" graduation party was a phenomenal luau put on by Jill and Kaarina. I wanted to join in on the festivities, so I made fruit kabobs instead of a fruit tray. I was so impressed with myelf I had to share a pic of it!
Come on, you know you want to say it, ooohhhh, aaaahhhhh
If you want to recreate this amazing masterpiece at home, here is what you do:
1. Buy a ton of fruit - by ton, I do mean a ton.
2. Hollow out a watermelon - harder than it looks
3. Get your kids to help you skewer fruit in a colorful design
4. Stick the skewers in the hollowed out watermelon turned upside down
5. Take lots of pictures so you can show off on your blog.