Monday, June 7, 2010

Oohh and Aahh

The "after" graduation party was a phenomenal luau put on by Jill and Kaarina. I wanted to join in on the festivities, so I made fruit kabobs instead of a fruit tray. I was so impressed with myelf I had to share a pic of it!
Come on, you know you want to say it, ooohhhh, aaaahhhhh
If you want to recreate this amazing masterpiece at home, here is what you do:
1. Buy a ton of fruit - by ton, I do mean a ton.
2. Hollow out a watermelon - harder than it looks
3. Get your kids to help you skewer fruit in a colorful design
4. Stick the skewers in the hollowed out watermelon turned upside down
5. Take lots of pictures so you can show off on your blog.
Fun!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

My mom does this all the time. I, on the other hand, have never even once felt crazy enough to attempt it. ;)