Friday, September 2, 2011

VS??

If any of you out there in internet world read my blog - I have a question for you. 

Please answer honestly and to the best of your ability (very diplomatic, right?)

Have you ever had your blood pressure or vital signs taken at your dentist's office?

Ever?  Even once?

I have a whole class on it.  Never had it done.  Just wondered if anyone out there
in the world of dentistry does this?

On the up side, I can tell you all the normal, abnormal vital signs there are!!

4 comments:

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Only when they put you completely under for oral surgery... Kayden did last January.

Unknown said...

Yes, the took my daughters pulse when she was having teeth removed.

YarnGlutton said...

Never, not even once!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Never ever ever.

Have you ever sent your kid back to school still under the influence of laughing gas and then made him take a spelling test?