Friday, January 8, 2010

Not a Fan of January

I'm sure I've posted these before - but I am LONGING for summer. I am not a fan of winter, smog, cold, snow - all things winter. Usually my dear husband takes me somewhere warm in the winter months. However, my school schedule prohibits that this year. Sigh. I guess I will just keep looking at my "summer" photos and keep dreaming of warmer days!
Ash - we finally were able to get her on the knee board last summer.
Taylor and Morg - the girls were afraid of the tube until last summer.

The boy always asks his dad if we can put the "boat on" (meaning hook the boat up to the car and pull it to the lake)


These are all photos from a day at Utah Lake last August. Boating - one of my favorite summer activities! I'm sure it will be here before I know it. Sigh.

1 comment:

Casey said...

But your Birthday is in January so you should be excited!