Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For me - The Wedding

Brother Steve FINALLY married his beautiful bride, Amy, last Tuesday.
Why I love weddings:
Will - the ring bearer in his fancy "paquito" (tuxedo)
Steve, the groom, Brooklyn and Ashlie

Grandpa and Grandma Sims (the BEST grandparents ever!)

Thank heaven for Uncle Randy's IPhone - it entertained Ashlie and kept her from harassing everyone

The always dashing Jayden

cousins and crazy CAM

Amy, the beautiful bride, with Ashlie

Good looking boys

Beautiful girls
My beautiful girls
Thank you to:
Laura Adams for making the girls' hair so beautiful (and saving me the headache!)
Kaarina for taking so many fabulous pictures
Natalie and Matt for bringing my darling niece and nephews to visit
Steve for giving us a beautiful new sister-in-law
Mom and Laura for playing the fabulous music
I love weddings - it gives me a reason to buy new clothes and dress my kids up dorky (mostly the boy)

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So, so cute!

Kaarina said...

What a beauriful family! You all looked so good at that wedding...

Kaarina said...

Um, I can spell...BEAUTIFUL! Geesh!