Thursday, February 18, 2010

A New Book

Taking Human Anatomy this semester. I study.
ALOT.
Always studying, even in the car. I'm learning to LOVE bones and muscles.

Went to the book fair last night. Told the boy he could pick a book.
This is the book he picked.


Not kidding.

When I asked him why, he told me he wanted his own BONE book because he likes bones like me. Bones are cool.

Now we can study bones together.

Sure enough - crawled in my bed with me last night (as I was studying my own, slightly more advanced bone book), bone book in tow.

We studied bones.

It was great fun.

Could it be - I'm having a positive influence on my child????

4 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

He makes me laugh SO much!

Mikki said...

Oh how much I loved anatomy.... All of those bones, and nerves, and muscles. Have you looked at the cadaver's yet?? One of the stomach muscles looks like beef brisquet (?) You will from now on have a hard time eating it at Famous Daves...

Kristine Robinson said...

No, I'm a carnivore, through and through!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

That is the sweetest thing! Too cute!