Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to All



Merry Christmas all my friends! I hope the holiday found you all happy and healthy. We are still trying to dig out of our snowstorm. Thank heaven for friends with tractors and four wheelers because our snow blower isn't touching it!

Here are some pics of our annual Robinson Santa Party. Mom and dad have a really fun party with Santa every year. All the cousins come (even our St. George cousins). All the kids exchange cousin gifts. Then santa appears. Here were some of the top santa requests:

A Razor moped
New Shoes (my 12 year old nephew)
A cell phone (my 12 year old daugher)
Wii and Wii games
New Clothes

I am happy to report everyone was happy.

Our own family Christmas was great. Ashlie got the moped she wanted. Cameron got a Wii and games. Taylor (finally) got a cell phone. Mom and dad got Guitar Hero pajamas along with Aerosmith Guitar Hero. Of course, I am the ultimate guitar hero!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. And no, I did not run on Christmas day. I did walk for 45 minutes, though. I am in training, you know!

No comments: