Friday, April 2, 2010

What a Week

This week at the Robinson house . . . We got a new member of the family...
To play with this member of the family.

We had a two-day snowstorm...

Which inspired these two ever-so-clever girls to perform a magic show.

It was amazing, and I do mean AMAZING!

We got to have an extra "BOY" this week -
We call him Boy because he is just like the other Boy that lives here -
Cute, fun and incredibly active.
Would we want them any other way??
I love my boys - both of them!
(Though one big Boy is not used to sharing motherly attention with one little Boy)
What a week we've had!

2 comments:

The Blanchard's said...

Thank you for taking such good care of "my boy" while we were gone. All he talks about it going back over to have a sleep over with Cam. Thanks again!

Kristine Robinson said...

He is one of my new favorite people!